Oh, how I LOVE my boys!!! I am so incredibly blessed to be with them every day, teaching, caring for and nurturing them. Life is busy but filled with sweet moments. The other day I was reading to both boys in the rocking chair, just as we do every day, twice a day. Something silly happened in the book and Ashton began giggling. Beckham looked over at his big brother and giggled with delight too. For a moment, time stood still as I looked down at two sets of smiling cheeks. My heart burst out of my chest and my deep, endless love for my sons somehow grew even more. I am so so blessed to have these two in our home. I feel so fulfilled as a mother.
 |
| Beckham after a fun day of shopping! He has a sticker from Target and a balloon from Harris Teeter! Lately when we have been out and about, people have been asking us if the boys are twins. |
 |
| The boys having a blast on a bull! |
 |
| Storytime with Daddy! |
 |
| Ashton has always loved baths, but he ADORES them now that Beckham has joined the fun! |
 |
| They are playing and interacting more and more as Beckham is getting older. I love their relationship!! |
 |
| Book-reading bath buddies! |
 |
| Sometimes I just can't stand how CUTE they are!! | |
 |
| Sweet brothers hugging! |
Don't be fooled by all these loving brother pictures, these two love
hard and fight hard too! Lately Beckham has been defending himself by
biting Ashton. Ashton has a bad habit of taking whatever Beckham is
holding in his hands. They play tug-of-war with the object and then
Beckham will sink his four teeth into Ashton's hand, arm or face. There
is not much I can do to discipline Beckham right now, but Ashton is
(slowly) learning not to take things from Beckham if he doens't want a
painful consequence.
 |
| Partners in crime making a big mess in the kitchen! |
 |
| Playing the piano together! |
 |
| Beckham wanted some Corn Flakes... :) |
 |
| The boys are still looking similar, yet unique! |
 |
| Wearing the same jammies! |
 |
| One of the best parts of living in North Carolina is NICE WEATHER year round! We love playing outside in our backyard. |
 |
| Cute boy! |
 |
| Heaven on earth. |
 |
| Our boys are at such fun ages. They are so excited about everything and love life!! |
 |
| So fun!! |
 |
| The boys get soooo excited when Daddy comes home! They both run to him as soon as they hear the door open! |
 |
| How cute is this boy?! He is playing hide-and-seek in Daddy's closet! |
 |
| This kid is a 1-year-old going on 20! He got this bowl out all by himself, got a packet of oatmeal and was trying to shake it out into his bowl. |
 |
| A few days later I caught Beckham reading the Book of Mormon in front of the snack cupboard. |
 |
| No one can make Beckham laugh as hard as Ashton can!! Goodness, I LOVE these two boys (and their Daddy too)!! |
.
No comments:
Post a Comment