Saturday, April 6, 2013

Back to the BEACH!!

We had a wonderful time visiting Idaho during Christmas, but it felt GOOOOOD to come back to NC. Vacations are rough on little boys and although we miss our families SO much, it was nice to come back to our home and settle back into our regular routine.

Speaking of our routine, it includes lots of Saturdays at the BEACH! :) 


Picture perfect.

Sweet baby Beckham taking a snooze. Nelson and I dream of one day owning a beach house. How great would the ocean be for putting our babies to sleep??

Ashton loves to screeaaaaaaam as the waves roll onto the shore!
I thought this picture was TOO CUTE to leave out! We told Ashton several days before that we were going to go to the beach. To say he was excited is a complete UNDERSTATEMENT. On the morning of our beach day, I turned the corner to find that he had set out his beach chair, shovel & pail, and flip-flops by the garage door.



Mommy & Ashton!


Daddy & Ashton!
Ashton loved this HUGE fish!
Earlier that day Ashton went to his friend Elliott's birthday party! He had a wonderful day!! 
Our little boys driving away!!
Our AMAZING Christmas package from Uncle Derek and Aunt Brandy arrived shortly after we returned to NC! They sent a lego-train set for the boys and they have been lovin' it! (So has their Daddy!)

Ashton missed all his "friends," which is what he calls his stuffed animals. :) Here they taking a nap together. Ashton is such a cute, loving boy.




My three handsome boys getting ready for church! Sheesh, I am a lucky girl!




2 comments:

5 Little Moberlys said...

I can't believe how big the boys are! Love that you are close to the beach!

Jessica said...

Gorgeous pictures of the beach! I love how Ashton calls his stuffed animals his friends: Bridger does that exact same thing. It is really serious, and if you forget one of them, he knows it. Silly boys!