Nelson and I finished our finals last Friday(yippee!) and headed home to Idaho. It's been really weird to be home without Nelson's parents here though(tear!). They left about three weeks ago for their mission in St. Petersburg, Russia. You can look at their blog by clicking here. Luckily we talk to them almost daily on the web cam!! I'm sooo grateful for them and their wonderful examples---they are truly the most Christlike people I know!
I'm very excited for this Christmas season!!! I ABSOLUTELY love the holidays!! The best part is being with my wonderful hubby--I just love love love him! He's the best in the world.
We've been having SO much fun thus far! On Saturday night we met up with some friends and ate at Texas Roadhouse and went bowling at the SUB. Just driving around campus makes both Nelson and I miss going to school at Idaho State. Montana State University is a great school but I think we both left our hearts back home in Idaho! Don't worry--Nelson only has two and half more years til he gets his Masters in Architecture and then we'll move back home to Idaho!
Here's some bowling pictures from Saturday night:
STTTRRRRIIIIKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!
You can't see my arm in this picture so it looks like that bowling ball is going to hit me in the back of the head! Haha!! Too funny!
Nelson loves to make fun of my long scarves that I wear....so he found an ULTRA long one! Isn't he cute??
We've been wrapping presents galore...
I even tried to wrap my husband up.... :)
Well that's all for now! Hopefully I can get the hang of blogging...my first post was super fun! :)
Happy Holidays to everyone!
3 comments:
What a cute blog and what a cute couple!
We love you!T&P
Katie!! I saw that you had a blog on facebook and was so excited! I love it when I find someone elses blog so I can see how they are doing!! It looks like you guys are doing great! Have a good Christmas!! (and im adding you to my blog friends!) -DEVRI
So So Cute! I'm so glad that you guys started a blog since we don't get to see you as much as we would like! We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and it was great to see you guys at the Christmas party! Let us know when you are back in town so we can get together!
Post a Comment