Can you believe how cute this bag is my brother gave to me?? Thanks Carl!

My BEAUTIFUL mom holding up a shirt we gave her!

HAHAHA!!! My stepfather, Doc, with his new shirt for work! I think it was the perfect gift for him!!

My thoughtful mother gave my brother a crock pot!! He's thinking, "No way!!" and I'm in the background telling him how impressed girls would be if he made something amazing in his new crock pot!! :)
I woke up next to my most favorite person in the whole world this morning!!! Mmmm that just makes Christmas even better! Nelson's little brother, Caleb, is on his mission in Guatemala and Nelson's parents are on their mission in Russia and we all got to talk together this morning! We talked on Skype...which is the best invention EVER!! It was really fun to all talk together and watch each other on the web cam. It's truly amazing how technology can connect people in Idaho, Guatemala, and Russia at the same time. We opened all our presents together after we were done talking to our missionaries.My BEAUTIFUL mom holding up a shirt we gave her!
HAHAHA!!! My stepfather, Doc, with his new shirt for work! I think it was the perfect gift for him!!
My thoughtful mother gave my brother a crock pot!! He's thinking, "No way!!" and I'm in the background telling him how impressed girls would be if he made something amazing in his new crock pot!! :)
Here's Nelson with his sweet new kicks! These are the shoes he bought with the giftcards from his mom! They are way cool Pattie Lou!
My gorgeous sissy-in-law Tara and her husband Jarom opening their picture!
My brother-in-law Rhett posing with his new shirt
This picture is PRICELESS!!! This is Nelson after opening his big gift: a PS3!! Isn't he the cutest husband ever??
I'm so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm so thankful that Jesus Christ descended from above to be born here on this Earth and fulfill such an important mission. I think it's wonderful that during the holidays we gather with our family and friends and come together to remember all Christ has done for us. I'm unbelievably grateful for my husband...he is the BEST in the world!!! I just love him soooo much! I'm thankful for this Christmas season, my happiness meter is OVERFLOWING!!!! I am soooo blessed!!! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! Love you all!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE your blog!
Post a Comment