
I love to research what new developments our baby is making each week. I'm proud of our little one--he/she is growing so quickly and efficiently! The other night Nelson kissed my tummy and said, "Are you comfy in there baby?" Isn't he the cutest hubby ever?!
Our baby has webbed fingers and toes poking out from his/her hands and feet. Baby's lungs are developing and breathing tubes now extend from his/her throat to the branches of the lungs. Our baby has all the features of an adult human(wow!) and all the vital interanl organs are well placed and will continue to develop. The ears are beginning to form internally as well as externally. Baby's facial features are more prominent and our little one even has a cute button nose! Baby is about the size of a kidney bean and is constantly moving and shifting, even though I can't feel a thing! Baby is around 1 inch long and weighs 3 grams!I'm soooo grateful for my WONDERFUL husband who is taking such good care of me right now! I think he gets it from his mom...he is sooo sweet! Since my super sniffer is always making me feel a bit ill I haven't been cooking very many meals. Nelson is always asking me what I would like to eat for dinner(usually peanut butter and jelly!) and he'll make my dinner and his own dinner too! And he's been cleaning, gosh I have the BEST husby in the world!! He's really creative and is always building and constructing things to make my life easier. For example, the other morning I woke up feeling sick and I got the WORST cramp ever in my shoulder! Consequently I could not move my head. Nelson constructed a looooong straw so I could easily sip my Powerade without moving anything but my lips! What a husband! :)
He is always encouraging me to have a good attitude. One of the qualities I love most about Nelson is his positive attitude. He brings out the best in me!! Sometimes I get soo tired and nauseated and just want to pout but my wonderful husband reminds me that our tiny baby is growing inside me. Who can be pouty when they ponder upon that??
8 comments:
Nelson should market and sell those straws! That is so funny to read about your super smeller, I swear it never goes away...I swear I can smell a stinky diaper from miles away! I am so happy that you are doing so well!
It's so great that you are feeling well! I think it makes the whole experience a little sweeter when you aren't throwing up all day! The straw that Nelson made is so cute! Babies seem to bring out the best in Daddies-to-be!
oh my gosh congrats!! how excited for you... you look like you guys are doing great.. good luck with your future baby!
Katie, you are HILARIOUS! The straw is awesome by the way. I hope you don't feel gross for a long time.
Nelson must take after his dad, Tom is a super duper peanut butter and honey sandwich maker. In fast it is a meal we eat a lot in St.Petersburg.
You should try a peanut butter, bananas and mayonnaise sandwich, my personal favorite.
Oh yay! How exciting it is for you guys! Being pregnant is one of the most wonderful things a women goes through.(Lucky us) Your body was made to grow a miracle inside it....it's fantasic! Just wait until you can feel your little one wigglin' around in there....It definately is something you will never forget! Congrats you guys!!!
Katie! I just came across your blog and the first thing I saw was your pregnancy ticker....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so very happy for you guys! It really is such an amazing experience to be a mother! You are going to be AWESOME. I hope you get feeling better and I will have to check in on you more often (your blog that is :)
Post a Comment