Sunday, April 12, 2009

IT'S A............

BOY!!!


We are sooooooo excited!! I can't even express how happy we are!! Just picture me jumping around doing grand jetes around our apartment...and you can picture a fraction of the exitement I am feeling!!

We couldn't schedule an ultrasound appointment until April 23rd, which upset me because our doctor told us we could schedule it on April 10th! We went to our prenatal appointment on Friday, April 10th, and complained to our doctor about not being able to have an ultrasound that day. Well, our doctor is AWESOME!! She wasn't having any of that, so she sneaked us into the ultrasound room and did a quick check for gender. It was absolutely amazing to see our baby boy!! He is soooo adorable!! He kept kicking his little legs around and crossing them so we couldn't see anything....but he finally cooperated and he's a boy! :)

It was so special for us to find out that our baby is a boy on April 10th. April 10, 2007 was the day Nelson proposed to me!! I can't believe it's already been two years....how time flies! Who knew that two years from the day Nelson popped the big question we'd be sitting at a doctor's office finding out that our baby is a boy!! We are truly blessed.

I'm soo happy to have a boy first, now all our kids will have an older brother to watch out and take care of them. I'm just soo happy!!! I can't wait for our precious prince to arrive!
Here's my progress throughout the past week:


19 weeks along!

19 weeks!


At the end of our 19th week!


20 weeks along! Wooohoooo!! Halfway done!

16 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Yay for your guys! Now I am starting to see a little belly in the pictures! You are looking great!

Jill said...

OK, first I have to say it you are crazy skinny..even being preggers! I was easily twice your size halfway through. Congrats on the boy! I just love having a little boy...boys for the most part adore their mommas big time! So there is something else to look forward to...

Now, you are gonna return all that girl stuff right?? I'll feel bad for your little boy if he has to chill in a pink carseat...

Stephani Polson said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you guys! Little boys are SO much fun! (Now you can really start shopping!) I bet Nelson is thrilled about having a son! Good luck to you guys and keep us posted! We love ya!

Annie said...

YAY!!! How exciting! Now our boys can be the best of friends! I am starting to see a little belly, and it's way cute! You'll have to keep us posted on possible name choices. Are you going to name him George?!?!

Heidi said...

SO what are you going to do with all your PINK stuff Nelson got you for Valentines day? I'm happy for you. Keep trying to look prego though!! You are too cute and tiny.

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh yay! congrats

Hay and J said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Samantha Polson said...

Yay! How fun and exciting! Little boys are huge joys! Now about that pink car seat..... Ha! Ha! Congrats! We can't wait to meet little boy Arave!

The Richards said...

You're as cute as ever! Congrats on the baby boy! I love my lil' guy and it is great having a boy first to take care of the other siblings. :)

Lusks in LOVE said...

A BOY!!! That is so exciting! You look darling Katie!

Unknown said...

You are absolutely a cute little prego!! I think your baby boy will look totally handsome in a pink carseat Ha Ha!! Any name picked yet?

Heather Sellers said...

How exciting! Congrats! You are adorable!!

The Larsons said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Congrats!!! You are so adorable prego!

Tom and Pat Arave said...

What a cute grandchild I have. He looks just like baby Nelson did!!!!! MoM

Arave said...

Hey we are so excited you guys are having a boy. Now Austin And Baby Arave can go to all the Jazz games together like Nelson and Clint did when they were little!!!