Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Craaazy Eights!

Miss Leah tagged me! By the way Leah....CONGRATS!!! I can't believe that our babies will be so close in age! How fun will that be?? :)
By the way...8 was my Junior Miss number so it became my lucky number! Nelson and I got married on 8-3-07 and our baby is due on 8-30-09! Lucky eight's everywhere!

8 Favorite Shows:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. American Idol
3. Lost
4. Burn Notice
5. The Pretender {What is that?? Well...Nelson and I are ADDICTED to watching the old Pretender episodes on Hulu...check it!}
6. Life
7. Psych
8. The Biggest Loser {Yes I know I'm a loser for loving this show! Haha the contestants are SUPER dramatic, every episode someone cries. I laugh at them but somehow I tear up every show too.}
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Made our traditional weekend waffles for breakfast!
2. Deep cleaned the kitchen
3. Two loads of laundry
4. Went to Lindy's baby shower!
5. Went to the adult session of Stake Conference...sooo good!!
6. Made two dozen chocolate chip cookies(mmm!! I'm eating one right now!)
7. Felt our baby boy kicking around!!
8. Watched "The Pretender" in bed!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The birth of our handsome baby boy!!!Look how cute Nelson was!! I hope our little boy looks just like him!!
2. Summer and soaking up the sun
3. Halloween with our new baby...won't that be sooo fun?!
4. Caleb coming home in December and meeting his new nephew
5. Thomas and Pattie Lou coming home in March and meeting their grandson! I know this isn't for a while but I just love to envision our family at the airport picking up my father and mother in law. They'll finally get to meet our baby boy and it will be just wonderful!!
6. I look forward to the everyday joys...I'm so grateful for my many many blessings, especially my husband.
7. Christmas time!
8. Living a loooong, happy life with my family!!!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.Red Lobster
2. Applebee's
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Olive Garden
5. El Vaquero(there is no where better to get that authentic Mexican food..yum!)
6.Chili's
7. PF Chang's
8. Mongolian BBQ

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A healthy baby boy!
2. For Nelson to get great grades in Architecture School
3. A trip to Florida to visit my brother and sis-in-law
4. To get a nice healthy tan(is that a paradox?) this summer
5. A house someday with a big yard for our kids to play
6. Happiness always
7. New clothes and shoes and my hair really needs to be trimmed and highlighted! {hint hint Nelson :) My birthday is this week!)
8. Hmm..I don't know what else to put on my wish list since I already have so much!!

8 People I Tag:
1. Pattie Lou
2. Stephani P.
3. Heather R.
4.Heidi D.
5. Samantha P.
6. Erin H.
7. Heather S.
8. Rozalynn R.

2 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

That was so fun to read and learn lots about you! Thanks for the congrats...we will have to have lots of play dates and Owen and Sophia can teach the little ones to be tough! You will have to come over and watch Psych with me on Fridays this year cause that is not one of Luke's faves so I end up watching that one and laughing all alone! I love that show too!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Katie!! You should post more often.

xx