Sunday, May 24, 2009

roughing it!

Hello everyone! Nelson and I have semi-moved to Idaho for a couple of months! We just love being home and spending time with our family and friends that we miss so much during the school year while we're in Montana. We'll be back in Montana by the end of July though, because we are definitely having our baby boy in Montana.
We went CAMPING this weekend!! It was SO fun! Being the pampered pregnant girl, my wonderful husby brought a mattress for us! We also only spent one night and we showered right when we got home. Haha....soooo I didn't really "rough" it too much! :) That's my style of camping!

We went to Warm River by Ashton!


There is this really neat place nearby where there are TONS AND TONS of fish. We kept throwing graham crackers in and the fish leap up to get them. I have never seen so many fish at once before!


Ahhhh..... it was a very relaxing trip. Our campsite was right by the river, which just lulled us to sleep.



Our friend Dani, my sissy-in-law Tara, and her husband Jarom making breakfast burritos the next morning!



It was SO pretty there!




My brother-in-law Rhetthanial fishing! Look at that skill!




They caught a fish!!!!



YAH!!



Jarom giving the fishy a kissy.....EWWW!!!
On another note, our pregnancy is going so great! I just love being prego! I have really grown over the past month...I'm proud of our little one! I definitely know when he's awake because it is the Olympics in my belly! I love seeing my belly move! We've got a strong boy on our hands! I just love him SO much! It is simply the most amazing thing to have a baby grow inside. I feel soo blessed and happy to have this opportunity. Our little prince is about a foot and a half long and weighs around 2 pounds now.

Here I am at 22 weeks!


23 weeks along!


24 weeks! Yah!


25 weeks! I am really getting big!


26 weeks! Only 98 days to go! We just cannot wait for our little boy to get here!
I hope everyone has a very happy Memorial Day!!

3 comments:

Stephani Polson said...

Katie, you are so cute! And yay for you! You are now down to double digits on your countdown to baby! You are going to be a wonderful mommy! That little boy is very blessed to be coming to you and Nelson! Keep us posted! We love you guys! (Does that sis-in-law of yours have a blog yet?!?!)

Jeremy and Ruth said...

how cute are you guys! you look simply beautiful pregnant!!

amyorr said...

Love the blog! I'm so glad you have one. That way we can keep in touch while you are in Idhao. We were in Idaho for Memorial weekend too. Daegan fished the warm river. I know exactly where you are in your picture. Love Idaho!!