Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summatime!!

Ahhh...I just love the summertime! It has been rainy and dreary here in Idaho though...bummer. I can't wait to soak up some sun! Nelson and I have been busy busy working and I am taking an online course to become a medical transcriptionist. I'm really excited about being a medical transcriptionist~ it's really fun plus it will be a good job after our baby boy is born. I can just work from home a couple of hours every day. It will be a big blessing since Nelson can't work at all while he's in architecture school.
Speaking of our cute baby boy.... he is growing big and strong! It took me a while to start showing, but now I'm huge! Strangers ask me all the time when I'm due! I just love thinking about our cute babe inside my tummy! I know I'm a dork for doing this, but I already read books to him and sing to him. Haha! Nelson makes fun of me while I'm sitting around reading a children's book to my belly. I just love love love our baby already!
I definitely know when baby boy is awake because he is quite the kicker! Every time we go to the temple he wakes up and starts kicking away! He must know where we are and is very excited every time he is in the Lord's house. I love to watch my belly jerk around when he kicks. Sometimes he starts kicking soo hard around 5 am that it wakes me up!! That will probably be a habit when he comes out of the womb too. :)
I am officially 28 weeks and 4 days prego today! Only 80 days to go! I honestly feel like I have been pregnant for sooo long!! Nine months is a long time! Our baby boy is around 16 inches long and weighs 2-3 pounds. He has about 2-3% body fat and his muscle tone is increasing. Keep up the good work little one!
I am obsessed with pregnancy pics if you can't tell.....haha! Sorry if this post is boring! We are just so excited to be parents and I love being pregnant! I want to make all our blogs into a book at the end of the year so we'll never forget how I looked during our pregnancy journey.

26 weeks along!
27th week!


28 weeks along!


Mid-28th week!


You can even tell I'm prego from the front!!

6 comments:

Heather Sellers said...

Katie you are SO cute pregnant! We are both almost done! How exciting! I am like 2 weeks ahead of you! And I am also gonna say I am loving the cool weather! I don't have AC and it has been SO nice to not have to roast to death in our apartment!

I am so excited for us!

Erin said...

Yay! How's your summer stay in Idaho?

The VanOrden Family said...

you are looking so cute! i love you little belly! hang in there in the summer heat!

Tari said...

It's totally not weird to read and sing to your baby already. He can hear you and probably loves it!

Stephani Polson said...

You are so stinkin' cute! Look at your little boy growing! I bet you are getting so excited! It's getting close! Yay! I don't think it's weird at all to read or sing to your little man. We read to Kylar when I was pregnant and now he LOVES books! Maybe that's why!:) See you at the big Polson reunion in a couple weeks!

Hay and J said...

You always look so cute katie! How exciting! After the boys went fishing J told me how weird it is that they are all grown up now! Isen't that funny!