Sunday, July 19, 2009

Deja vu??

Hello everyone!! Not much has been going on with us...just the same old same old every week! My belly just keeps getting bigger and the weather is getting hotter!
We had a fun Fourth this year! We decided to just go to the fireworks in Blackfoot. They aren't as good as the ones in Idaho Falls but at least there's no traffic!

Nelson, Tara and Jarom waiting anxiously for the fireworks to start!



Happy Fourth of July!


Look at my handsome hubby! :)

After the fireworks, we headed home and lit some fun ones with our neighbors! I'm grateful to live in America!



Now for the Deja vu......

Does this image look familiar?
That's right...ANOTHER flat tire!! Nelson and I have been traveling to Bozeman every other week for prenatal appointments. Luckily we weren't in the middle of the wilderness when we got this flat tire! We were close to Rigby and drove home SLOWLY on the spare donut. When the car started shaking I really experienced deja vu. What are the chances?? Hopefully we have all the flat tires out of our systems now! I'm just grateful Nelson was with me this time so he could change the tire.


We went bowling with some great friends later that night...phew! Getting flat tires stresses me out but having fun with friends definitely makes me feel better!

Look at that great form! :)


I am officially 34 weeks along today! YEEEE!!!! Only 6 weeks left! Our baby is almost 5 pounds now and is around 20 inches long...woohooo! His main job now is just to pack on the pounds and fatten up. I just love him so much! I feel so blessed that we will be parents so soon!

32 weeks!



33 weeks...feeling huge!



34 weeks! YAY!!!

3 comments:

Bradey and Alyssa Kendall Family said...

Holy Moly Katiie!! Your little man is getting big!! How exciting!! And you're on the last stretch of it all!! Do you guys have a name for him yet?

The Richards said...

Looking as cute as ever! These last weeks can be a little rough - feeling large and getting anxious. You seem to be doing great. Hang in there and before you know it you'll be holding that lil' guy in your arms. :)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

So sad!!! Another flat tire!!! What are the chances!!! You are looking so stinking cute and you are still just as skinny as ever with an adorable bump!!! What a handsome boy he is going to be! I am so excited to do your pictures this week! I have some amazing ideas and can't wait!!!