Friday, August 21, 2009

Moving at 38 weeks pregnant NOT suggested!! :)

The title of the post says it all....
My what a week it has been!!! Nelson and I have officially moved back to Montana and also moved into a new, bigger apartment on campus! YAY!! It is hard work moving, but even more stressful when everyone is slightly worried my water will break! We are SOOOO grateful for all of our family members that helped us get settled, we seriously could not have done it without you! Nelson has been such a trooper and not let me lift a finger. I seriously have a hard workin' husby!! We are all moved in now and phew! what a relief it is! We are completely ready for our baby boy to arrive!
My oldest brother, Derek, flew in from Florida on Thursday and we were sooo excited to see him!! My other brother, Carl, flew in yesterday from Provo. It was so fun to have the entire family together! They both fly back on Sunday, but maybe, cross your fingers, they'll be able to meet their first nephew before they leave! :)
My brother Derek, me and my mom!
Nelson painted our baby boy's nursery blue and it is ADORABLE!! I will have to take some pictures of the nursery and post them soon.
What a handyman!

I can't help but feel completely SHOWERED with love!! I had a baby shower in Idaho before we left and one last week here in Bozeman!! I just am so grateful for absolutely amazing friends and family who support our growing family! We have the best family and friends!! Everyone is so generous and thoughtful and we love and appreciate all of you!! Thank you, thank you!! Our baby boy is SPOILED ROTTEN already!!

Thank goodness for Skype!! Since Nelson's parents are in Russia serving their mission, we rely on Skype to stay connected. I'm showing Pattie Lou some of my gifts here!! We sure miss them!


Here I am surrounded by some of our gifts!
Here is my belly progress over the last couple weeks! I am HUGE!!! We just CANNOT wait to meet our little one! I'm ready to hold him in my arms and smoother him in kisses!! Yee!!!!!

37 weeks along!!



38 weeks!!
Only 9 days until our due date!!

4 comments:

Stephani Polson said...

You're so cute Katie! Just a few days left! It's so exciting when they finally get here but a tiny part misses feeling them kick and squirm around inside! Let us know when your little guy arrives and good luck with everything! (Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!)

JD and Ash said...

Wow! You're getting so Close! Good luck!

Heidi said...

I hope everything goes well and you have a healthy, easy delivery. Good luck. I can't wait to see pics of your little bundle of joy!!

Hay and J said...

I'm sorry i missed your baby shower! You look so cute!I'm so excited for you guys!