Saturday, August 8, 2009

Our 2 year anniversay!! YAY!

August 3, 2009 was our two year anniversary!!
Who knew that 2 years after our wedding day I would be 36 weeks pregnant...
sooooo completely happy....

and blessed beyond measure?!?!

I just love my Nelsie soo much!! I honestly have the BEST husband in the world! I just love love love him! I'm so grateful I get to spend eternity with him.





I don't know how I could be any happier!!

Two down...forever to go! :)

4 comments:

Stephani Polson said...

Happy Anniversary! We hope you had a great one! The maternity photos are so cute! I bet you are just counting down the days, huh?

Trisha said...

Happy (late) Anniversary. I'm so blessed to have known you and your family. Have a wonderful day, and more wonderful eternities!

Rowbury Adventures said...

hey congrats on your 2 year anniversary that's way exciting!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time goes by too fast!! We sure enjoyed visiting with your Dad at Elyssa's reception. Too bad you couldn't have come. Would have loved to see you.