We had a BLAST last weekend in California! My older brother, Carl, got married to his cute wife Laura in the Los Angeles Temple. Our trip was so so fun!!
Our weekend excursion included many "firsts" for Ashton!! He was the BEST baby ever. Seriously. He was such a happy baby the entire time, even though many naps got cut short, he went to bed late, and he was in unfamiliar territory. I was so proud of him.

Here we are in Idaho Falls ready to board the airplane! We found a fantastic deal on our tickets flying from IF to LA, so we had to drive from Bozeman to Idaho Falls.

Ashton and Daddy!

Ashton absolutely LOVED the airplane ride!! He kept looking out the window, his cute face pressed against the glass as he watched the fields get smaller and smaller.

He even listened to the safety instructions and knew what to do in case of an emergency! :)

We made it! Ashton with his soon-to-be-married Uncle Carl!!

We did a little sight seeing on Friday and had a very fun day.

How cute is this little truck?

Ashton with Mommy!

We also went to Venice Beach and saw the OCEAN!! I went to Venice Beach when I was 16, but this time it was a little scary. Maybe it was because I was holding my precious child.

The Arave Family!!

Ashton loved walking on the soft sand!!

Splish~splash!! Cute boy!!

Bay watch?? ;)

Here comes the cold water!!

I love these two boys so incredibly much!! Pure bliss!

My family before the wedding! My mom's husband, Doc, my mom, Carl, me, and my other brother Derek.
What a wonderful wedding day it was for my brother!! The temple president performed their sealing and it was an amazing experience. The day wasn't too hot, just perfect!

Ashton was so excited for Uncle Carl to get married!!!

Here they are!!

Laura was the most beautiful bride!! Absolutely gorgeous. My brother is such a lucky guy.

All the bridesmaids and groomsmen!

Ashton just had to be with all the eligible bachelors!! ;)

Ashton and Daddy playing together!

My loves!!

Pure joy on Ashton's face!

Our trip went way too fast!! Here's Ashton ready to board the plane back home.

Ashton with his Aunt Brandy and Uncle Derek. Ash had the biggest crush on Brandy, it was the cutest!!

Flying home!

Looking out the window!

Driving back to Bozeman! If you look closely at this picture, you can see Ashton's little tooth poking up!
I'm so happy for my brother and am especially excited to have a new sissy-in-law!
5 comments:
I love the pictures!! Looks like you guys had a blast!
love the pics and i cannot believe that ashton got to ride on an airplane before me!
That little guy of yours is such a cutie! You got some really great pictures on your trip. I LOVE the family pic at the beach and the ones of Ashton walking in the sand! So adorable! Hope you had a great time and congrats on the wedding!
I cant even say how cute your little guy is! he is so happy and i'm so impressed that he did well even though his schedule was messed up! That is hard for my little guy! You have one cute family!
ohh how fun! his little hair-do is the cutest thing ever! Looks like you guys had a great time in the California sun!
Post a Comment