I love, love, LOVE the day of LOVE...Valentine's Day!!!! I think a day set aside to cherish our loved ones is wonderful! I had two of the most handsome valentines EVER!! :)
 |
| Ashton sent Valentines to his grandparents and his only cousin, Ava! |
 |
| Here is our Valentine themed table! |
 |
| I am like a kid when it comes to holidays. I can't help but get giddy and excited! I even shaped Ashton's veggie dog and cheese into a heart shape! |
 |
| Here is our heart-shaped pizza! :) |
 |
| Nelson and I decided that we would only give each other homemade gifts this year! Here is my gift to him. I sort of cheated with the picture frame, but it was dirt cheap! :) I did make him that card, though! |
 |
| One cannot fully appreciate Valentine's Day without some LOVE cupcakes!! YUMMY!!! |
 |
| The bottom of the cupcake...be mine! |
 |
| Please do not covet after my husband. I know he is the best in world. Check out my Valentine's present!!! He made the cutest little card along with some paper roses. |
 |
| Aren't they cuuuuuute??? It really meant so much to me that he would take the time to make something he know I would adore! |
 |
| Don't worry, we didn't forget our cute little guy! Grandma Pat even sent him a personal Valentine in the mail. Ashton loves Valentine's Day too! :) |
 |
| The inside of Nelson's card from me. :) |
 |
| The outside of the card! I went to Home Depot and picked out some cutsie paint cards with colors like "Love's First Kiss" and "Sexy Pink." |
 |
| I still cannot get over how cute my flowers are!!! Thank you so so so much, honey! |
 |
| Nelson and I decided one batch of cupcakes was not enough, so we proceeded to make cupcake cones!! Did I mention how much I love Valentine's Day?? ;) I just love my boys so so much! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
2 comments:
What a great Love Day! Kudos to Nelson on the paper roses! Those are awesome! What a sweet husband you have!:)
The Valentines that you made are really cute!
What a fun Valentine's day!
Post a Comment