Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rub-A-Dub!!!

Ashton looooooves taking baths!!  When Nelson and I talk about the subject, we refer to it by spelling B-A-T-H. If Ashton hears the word "bath," he gets so excited and runs to the bathroom, grunting and pointing at the bathtub. I have to admit, I love giving Ashton baths almost as much as he likes taking them! It is amazing what joy and happiness such a little person can bring!

Grandma Pat gave Ashton this cute little bath hat so water doesn't get on his face while we are rinsing the shampoo out. Since Ashton doesn't mind water on his face at all, we don't use it for its correct purpose. However, Ashton currently has a fetish for hats, headbands, shower caps and anything else he pull onto his cute little head. He thinks he is pretty funny! (I do too!) ;)



My very favorite part of bath time is snuggling together afterward. Ashton is such a busy little boy, so any cuddle time is cherished!! He is always a little chilly and wants to be held so tight!

I just love, love this sweet boy we have been blessed with!!!

2 comments:

Kiley said...

Too cute!! Gabe is a fan of bathtime too. And I love your header picture...that is amazing!!

Stephani Polson said...

Bathtime is the BEST! Cute, clean boys in warm jammies and they smell so heavenly! Ashton sure is growing up! He's so adorable! I've enjoyed reading all of your updates! :)