Friday, February 4, 2011

Sextuplets??

Remember this post from last year? We had the wonderful opportunity to watch one of our favorite families for a weekend again!!! I was mother of six plus two dogs once more!! We had a BLAST!! I barely had to lift a finger, and we were thoroughly entertained! 
I cannot say enough good things about all five of the kids. They impressed us so much with their cooking skills, their responsibility, their thoughtfulness, their spirituality and their cuteness and charm! Their parents have really done an amazing job raising them. As I picture my future in 15 years, I envision a family similar to the Bartons and hope that Nelson and I can lead, guide, teach and nurture our children so they will grow to be wonderful individuals. 

Ashton had the time of his life exploring the Barton's huge house!


We played lots of games, ohhh it was so fun!

Handsome boy playing with his car!

We also played kinect! Fun, fun, FUN!! We all loved it!

Nelson and Lizzy playing beach volleyball!

Rylan showing off his skills!

Rylan and Lizzy boxing each other! This family gets pretty competitive!

Nelson and Lizzy racing!

Ashton loved watching them!! He was probably wondering why everyone was acting so crazy!

Cute Amberlie!
Brevan and his sweet gun!

We went to Tron in 3D!

My handsome boys!! Love, love them!

Ash and Mama!
Don't be fooled by that smiling face...Ashton hated the movie and played in the hallway most of the show. Oh well, I should know better than to bring him to a movie!

Cute little monkey boy hanging out!

I think Ashton was sad to go home, he had so much fun!

Brevan and Lizzy decided to make a mattress slide on the stairs! 

Did I mention it was a NINJA MATTRESS SLIDE??? Seriously, these kids are the cutest!!

Brevan getting some air!

Chores are fun with these guys!!

Ashton loooooves all of the kids so much, but especially Brevan. They look alike, act alike, and just love each other!

WEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute boys!!

Ashton loving life!!

Look Mom! I'm in jail!

Our last night there ended with an intense game of Risk...that ended up lasting three days! What a fun weekend!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Katie, you are soo beautiful. you have the cutes family EVER!! I wish we lived closer so we could all hang out! Looks like you had a VERY fun weekend!