Saturday, November 19, 2011

Once there was a snowman...


We finally got our first snow a couple of weeks ago here in Bozeman. Ashton was ECSTATIC!! He loves to play in the snow and doesn't even mind if it is freezing cold!

"Open the door!!" "Open the door!"

Cutest little guy all bundled up!

Watching Daddy shovel the walkway!

I just LOVE this little guy!

Ashton loves the "Snowman" song in Nursery and asks Nelson and me to sing it all the time. I'm pretty sure he had now idea what a snowman really was...but he sure does now!! 

He did a fantastic job helping Nelson! It was serious work for him.

Where did you go, Ashton??

Posing by the snowman!! The snow wasn't very good packing snow, and sure enough, true to the song, we watched our snowman get "small, small, small" over the next couple days!



Daddy gave Ashton another haircut!

Ashton kept pointing to the hair on the chair. He couldn't believe how long it was!

My boys playing together!

My mom, my brother Carl and his wife Laura came to visit us!! We were SO grateful they braved the snowy roads. Ashton had a blast with them!!
Ashton playing peek-a-boo with Nana!!

Ashton thinks Carl and Laura are the coolest people on earth!

Ashton playing with "Uncle Cawwl"

So cute!!

Ashton was showing us where all Carl's body parts are! :)

Ashton trying on Carl's size 13 skis, I mean, shoes!!

Ashton giving Nana a kiss good-bye...so sweet!!

This kid loves to be the center of attention!!

Nelson has been working SO hard on his school work. He spends entire days with his poor, bloodshot eyes glued to his computer screens. He is such a hard worker...it makes me a proud wife!!


Here he is with two computers and three monitors. Ashton likes to work on his "homework" too!

Ashton is our little organizer! He loves to put things in nice neat rows and piles. :)


Ashton has officially made it to the end of the alphabet for Alphabet Time!! 






We have now changed the name from "Alphabet Time" to "Learning Time" and have been focusing on colors. Next we will move on to numbers. I just love how eager Ashton is to learn!





Here I am at 34 weeks!!

We are SO SO SO excited for our little baby boy to arrive!!! 


I also have a VERY exciting announcement:
Our second niece was born on November 18!! We cannot wait to meet the beautiful Madison Lou!!

Big yawn!! 
Big sister Ava with Madi Lou!

Madison with Uncle Caleb! I just LOVE that cute open mouth!!



Sweet Madi Lou with Grandma Pattie Lou!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!! I am so grateful for my handsome husby. What a blessing it is to be married to him and have him be the father of our children. I just love him SO incredibly much. I cannot express how thankful I am to be the mother of our two little boys. What a privilege. I am especially grateful for my membership in the Church. It is so wonderful to know of our Heavenly Father's love for me.  I marvel at the sacrifice Jesus Christ made in my behalf. I am grateful for temples and the work that is done within their holy walls. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be with my family forever. Nothing could mean more. My list could go on and on...I truly am blessed beyond measure!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Stephani Polson said...

First off Katie.....you are so cute and tiny! It's really not fair! :) We are so excited for you guys to be the mommy and daddy of two little boys! It's a TON of fun and a TON of rough and tumble!
Ashton is so stinkin' cute! It will be fun to get together with you guys once you get back home! Good Luck Nelson with the rest of school! See you all soon!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

you are such a wonderful little mother!! your children are very lucky!!