The very talented and beautiful Heather Parmenter from Paisley Studios took these family pictures for us. We didn't know the next time the entire family would be together, so luckily she was able to squeeze us in two days before we departed for North Carolina.
![]() |
| The original six: Caleb, Tara, Tom, Pat, Nelson and Rhett. |
![]() |
| Good lookin' siblings!! :) |
![]() |
| The entire family! |
![]() |
| I feel SO blessed to have married into such a wonderful family!! |
![]() |
| Love this one! |
![]() |
| Rhett & LoriAnn, Jarom & Tara, Caleb, Katie & Nelson |
![]() |
| The IN-LAWS!! |
![]() |
| Tara, Madison, Jarom and Ava |
![]() |
| I have so much admiration for these two!! I sure LOVE them!! |
![]() |
| Our family of four! |
![]() |
| Beautiful Tara & Jarom! |
![]() |
| Katie & Nelson! |
![]() |
| Rhett & beautiful LoriAnn! |
![]() |
| Handsome Caleb! |
![]() |
| Uncle Caleb with the kids! |
![]() |
| Brothers! |
![]() |
| Sisters! |
![]() |
| Ava and Ashton love their Uncle Caleb! |
![]() |
| Ashton, Beckham, Tom, Madison, Pat and Ava |
![]() |
| My FAVORITE!! |
![]() |
| They LOVE their grandparents!! |
![]() |
| I love how Beckham is napping through all the pictures! :) |
![]() |
| Sooo sweet!! |
![]() |
| Ashton and Ava playing ring around the rosies! |
![]() |
| Ashton sure misses playing with Ava and will often ask me if we can go to her house to play. Heart breaker. |
![]() |
| So tender! |


























1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures Katie! Your little family is beautiful! I love the pictures of your sweet boys. So precious! Hope you are all doing well back east! :)
Post a Comment