We are LOVING life here in NC! There are so many fun things to do, beautiful weather all the time, the only thing missing is our FAMILY!! We sure do miss you all!! (Or should I say y'all??)
Side Note: Many people have thick southern accents down here. For some reason when I am talking to someone with an accent, I begin talking in one as well. I really don't mean to, in fact it is quite embarrassing because I don't usually say words like "y'all." When it happens Nelson just stares at me with a mortified look on his face. :)
 |
| Ashton is the best little helper and just SO darn cute! He lined up all his stuffed animals and sat down to watch me cook. |
 |
| We had to go to the Verizon store the other day and Ashton was flirting with one of the associates... |
 |
| We have been blessed with the CUTEST boys in the world!! |
 |
| These little lizards are crawling all around everywhere in North Carolina! When we first moved here, Ashton used to chase after them shrieking, "Frog! Frog!" |
 |
| Ashton wearing Daddy's sweatshirt and shoes! |
 |
| He wants to be just like Nelson! |
 |
| We watched General Conference by using the Internet on my phone connected to the computer displayed on our TV! How cute are these little boys listening to the prophet?? |
As usual, General Conference was amazing!! How blessed we are to have a living prophet. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have every 6 months to be inspired, uplifted and edified. If you want to listen to any of the talks given, click here!
 |
| My boys building a block tower! |
 |
| After conference was over, Nelson and Ashton built a fort! Ashton looooved it! |
 |
| Ashton also received a hair cut from Daddy on Conference Weekend. |
 |
| Ashton is very deep into his "line-everything-up" stage. He calls it "organizing!" |
 |
| I walked into his room to find all his socks and shoes pulled out of the closet. I asked him what he was doing and he replied nonchalantly, "Organizing." :) |
 |
| Nelson received his FIRST PAYCHECK!! Waaahoooo!!!! It is wonderful to not be living on student loans anymore! |
 |
| Nelson came home one evening and gave Ashton a piggy-back ride. Afterwards, Ashton requested that he give Beckham one! So cute! |
 |
| I just LOVE that gummy grin!! |
 |
| Ashton still loves to take baths, but his new thing is showering. He is screaming with delight in this picture! |
 |
| There was an Easter Egg Hunt at the church on the Saturday morning before Easter. Ashton took his job of finding eggs very seriously. He was a man on a mission, darting here and there finding eggs! |
 |
| Ashton found some treats on Easter morning! |
 |
Happy Easter!! I am so grateful that the Savior lives!
|
I am so grateful that Jesus Christ was willing to come to Earth and offer an infinite sacrifice in my behalf. The knowledge that my family can be together forever brings me inexplicable happiness. I'm so thankful that Christ knows how to succor me perfectly because he has felt what I feel. I know the Savior lives and loves me. A peaceful feeling enters my heart whenever I think of the Savior. How grateful I am for Jesus Christ!
|
 |
| We had several egg hunts around the house. Ashton is a big fan! |
 |
| We had a blast dying eggs for FHE on Monday! |
 |
| Ashton's favorite part was putting stickers on the eggs! |
 |
| Holiday activities are getting more and more fun the older Ashton gets. He is growing up too fast!! |
 |
| Ashton's "real" eggs! |
 |
| The best part about living far away from family is receiving packages in the mail!! We have already received 3 packages...I am just as excited as Ashton when they come!! :) My mom sent the boys these bunnies which they love! |
 |
Easter is never complete without tons of goodies!! The pink frosting stained Ashton's mouth for two days...love it!
|
2 comments:
you definitely have 2 very cute boys! I am so glad you are loving NC, I would love to go there someday, I hear it is beautiful!
Happy Easter! I love seeing all th pics! Beckham is getting so big and is getting a look all his own! We hope you guys are loving your new home!
Post a Comment