Tuesday, October 9, 2012

If you want to know how much I love you, count the waves...

It feels so odd to us to have 80 degree weather even though fall is in full swing. It has already snowed in Bozeman, Montana, where we were living last year!! Instead of playing in the snow, we are playing at the beach.

Life at the beach is, in a word, BLISSFUL. 
 


Gorgeous!!

My beach boy!

Beckham loves the sand in his toes (and in his mouth too...)

Ashton splashing around!

Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Just lounging!

The boys building a sand castle together! Nelson is about to karate chop it! :)

"I'm stuck, Daddy!!"

We love the beach.

Beckham is constantly trying to rip that hat off, but I am the mean mom who relentlessly replaces it!

Nelson and Ashton doing their tricks!

Here comes the....

WAVE!!!

Isn't it beautiful??

Ashton kept getting knocked over by the waves but thought it was so fun!



Our beautiful baby boy!



That is a pretty big smile!!

When we came back to the car we tried to clean the sand off our legs and feet. Ashton was playing in the front of the car while we were getting cleaned up and buckled Mickey up all by himself. How cute!

We went to a little shop by the beach and got a huge ice cream cone! YUM!!!

Even Beckham got a little taste!

Surf City, NC

We went up on the pier and watched a man catch a fish. Ashton was so amazed!

Mommy and the tired boys! :)




1 comment:

Stephani Polson said...

I'm jealous of how much fun you guys have at the beach! Maybe if we save our pennies, we could come visit you guys! Wouldn't that be fun?!
I love seeing your posts and being able to keep caught up on your little fam! Your boys are growing up so fast and are cute as ever!