Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Have a holly jolly Christmas!

Awww Christmas morning!! What a wonderful time! Really, there is no better morning in the whole year! Our boys usually wake up around 7:00-7:30 in the morning, but since the basement where we slept was so dark, they slept in longer while we were in Idaho. Everyone was up and ready to open presents at 8:00, so we decided to wake the boys up. As I gently woke Ashton up and told him it was Christmas, he groggily replied, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goooood night..." Oh man, I just LOVE this cute little boy!

Hugs for Grandpa Tom!

Ashton and Beckham have the BEST uncles!! Rhett dressed up as Santa and Caleb as his elf!

Ashton couldn't believe his eyes!! I think he kind of recognized Rhett, but never directly made any guesses.


He wasn't very comfortable sitting on Santa's lap!
Mommy and the boys getting ready to open all the presents!

Looking in their stockings!

I love how Beckham's sweet little face is mimicking mine! He doesn't mind getting clothes for Christmas!!

Ava got a Doc McStuffins kit and everyone had fun getting worked on!

Ashton and Ava coloring together!

Madison and Beckham snacking together! I love how our kids have cousins who are the same age to play with.

Three generations of handsome Araves!

We had a fun, relaxing day playing games and hanging out. We played pictionary and let the little kids play too!

Here is Ashton's drawing of a man! :)
One of the most exciting parts of being in Idaho was playing in the SNOW!!!!
Even Beckham liked the snow!



Cute brothers!!



Grandma Pat gave Ashton this Super Dude shirt with a cape attached!

I LOVE this picture!! Grandpa Tom reading to Ashton!
Rhett and LoriAnn had their sweet baby girl during our visit!!  Laetyn Aroline Arave is an absolute doll and so beautiful!! It was so so wonderful to hold a precious newborn straight from heaven! 
Ashton was so excited to meet baby Laetyn! He was in love with her!



He was so gentle and loving to her!

Sweet cousins holding hands! :)
It was wonderful being able to catch up with all our cousins and relatives during our trip!!


Grandpa Brad and Ashton wearing their matching ties on our last Sunday together!! We miss everyone so much already!!!!!


No comments: