Have I mentioned how much I love my boys?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! They make my entire world go around. Truthfully, I stop and stare at them at least once a day and wait for my heart to burst out of my chest with love. It is still unreal that they are mine forever.
David O. McKay said, "Next to eternal life, the most precious gift our Father in heaven can bestow upon man is his children."
 |
| Soo adorable! These two boys love their Daddy so so much! |
 |
| Beckham is at that sweet, tender age where he will obey everything I ask of him and he does it with joy! He loves to open the drawer in his bedroom and get a wipe and a new diaper. Afterwards, it is his job to throw the diaper away. It is a requirement for him to have his own cloth to clean with. He loves to help me switch the laundry and tries to fold it. He is so willingly to please and loves to mimic everything I do throughout the day! I just love my cute buddy! |
 |
| Cute brothers ready for church! |
 |
| We got this little whiteboard in the dollar section of Target (love that place!) and Ashton likes to fill out facts about himself. He went through a phase for a couple of months where he would only write, "Ashto" and then insisted with a giggle that his name is Ashto. The next line is a "3" for his age and the third line is his birthday. I told him how to spell the rest of the words and he wrote them all by himself. "Happy" "Child of God" "Sing" "Big Boy" |
 |
| Ashton and Beckham are OBSESSED with a grocery store here called Harris Teeter. They have big car carts to ride in, free cookies, and Harry the Friendly Dragon! What's not to love?? I mean, look at Ashton's face in this picture. Pure joy. Whenever we are out and about and headed home, Ashton will always say, "I want to go to one more store!!" When asked where he wants to go, he shouts, "Harris Teeter!!" |
 |
| PEEK-A- |
 |
| BOO!! |
 |
| PEEK-A- |
 |
| BOO!! |
 |
| My Beckham boy! |
 |
| My Ashton boy! |
 |
| We love having the Edwards kids over to play after school! Ashton and Beckham always have the best time. They are SUCH good children, and I get a taste of what life might be like with 5 kids. |
 |
| Ashton trying on my rain boots which he calls "raining boots!" He fell on his face a couple seconds after this picture, haha! |
 |
| My little boys love to sit in the cereal cupboard. This is an almost daily occurrence! |
 |
| Sometimes one of Ashton's "friends" will join! |
 |
| Here is another whiteboard message: "Ashton Arave" "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!!!" |
 |
| On February 16, it SNOWED in North Carolina! This is a HUGE DEAL here!! It didn't really stick, but church was cancelled the next day! |
 |
| My St. Patrick's Day mantle! |
 |
| Ashton and Beckham sent these handprint hugs to Grandpa Brad when we found out he was sick. |
 |
| We have a Friday Movie Night tradition at our house. We always blow up the air mattress and Beckham jumps around while the rest of us try to focus on a movie! :) |
 |
| Poor Nelson always has to share his breakfast with our little boys! |
 |
| I love how you can see the love Beckham has for his Daddy in his eyes! We are so blessed to have such a good man in our lives. Beckham looks so much like Nelson and I love it! In fact, a few days ago I was talking to a woman in church and she was trying to remember who my husband was. Then she looked at Beckham sitting on my hip and exclaimed, "Oh! I know who your husband is now! Your baby looks just like him!" |
 |
| I am so grateful for Nelson's awesome hair-cutting skills! The boys love getting their hair cut by Daddy! Ashton loves to say, "My hair is getting looooong! I need a hair cut!" even if he just got one a week or two before. Oh, and don't worry! Ashton doesn't have a hairy back(yet!), that is just hair from his head. :) |
 |
| The boys with their new haircuts! |
 |
| Holding hands! |
 |
| I took a picture of Beckham with his absolute favorite food, Mini-Wheats with a touch of fruit inside so we will never forget how obessed he is. He will beg and beg and BEG for them anytime we have any in the house. "Mmmmmmmmore! Mmmmmmmore!" I have to sneak them in the cart when we are at the grocery store because if he happens to see the box, he will freak out! |
 |
| This moment was so sweet. Ashton was in time-out for taking a toy from Beckham. Beckham felt so bad for his big brother and sat down next to him and gave him a hug! They have the hardest time playing together, but they can't seem to play alone either! It is a learning process for all of us. |
 |
| No post is complete without some brother comparison pictures! |
 |
| Definitely brothers!!! |
1 comment:
Your Boys are adorable!! But seriously you are like a super mom with a super smart kid that can already write!! Feel like a failure of a mother when i see that :-)
Very much an awesome lady!
Post a Comment