You guys. I am so behind on my blogging but I don't want to forget a thing! We are rewinding back to January!
![]() |
| The boys with their "I LOVE DAD" shirts on! So so cute! |
![]() |
| My handsome boys getting ready for a Friday night movie! |
![]() |
| Daddy with his boys! |
![]() |
| 30!!!!!!!! |
![]() |
| We made him a gigantic card for his birthday! |
![]() |
| We thought of 30 adjectives that best describe our guy! |
![]() |
| The boys helping Daddy open his presents! |
![]() |
| A new pillow!! We searched and searched for a luxurious pillow. We even tried one out and kept it in the packaging(thankfully) and then took it back because it was just a little too fluffy. |
![]() |
| We went out to Applebee's for dinner and then came home for cake and ice cream. We sure do LOVE our Daddy!! |
![]() |
| Cheese!! |
![]() |
| Our handsome boys with their matching bow ties! My super talented friend Kiley sells them on Etsy: The Baxter Boy. |
![]() |
| Sure love these two! |
![]() |
| Here are a couple more comparison pictures! I know, I am obsessed...I don't know why I find such satisfaction in comparing pictures! |
![]() |
| Looks like I haven't changed one bit, haha! |
Stay tuned for February!
















1 comment:
(thanks for the advertising!!) You're boys are so cute. I'm loving Gabe and Bryce's relationship too. They can be so darn adorable together (and total pills too).
Post a Comment