Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year's eve PARTAAY!!! :)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
Can you believe it's already 2009??

Nelson and I hosted a New Year's Eve party last night and it was a BLAST! There's no better way to welcome in the new year than with great friends!


We started off the night with a yummy taco dinner.


After dinner we played Partini, which is WAY fun! Here's our friends JC, Hayley, Kendall, and Dan showing off their skills with the balls and cups.


Here's my always charming husband acting out a word for us to guess!


Here JC is trying to get us to guess the phrase "dog pack" and Craig & Amy's daughter Gracie is thinking he is crazy! Haha too cute!


We played a couple rounds of Gestures and then went downstairs for...........
ROCKBAND!!!

Here's the group performing "Beat It" by Michael Jackson! Amy is on the guitar, JC and Hayley are singing, Kendall is on the bass guitar, and Craig is rocking out the drums.


Isn't Gracie the cutest little girl??


Kendall, me, and Nelson rocking out! Please ignore the grease stain on my shirt...gross!! I knew I should have worn an apron while I was cooking the hamburger for the tacos!


I have the cutest hubby in the WORLD!


Craig was SO FUNNY when he was singing "No Sleep Til Brooklyn!" He was making everyone crack up!!


We just love it!!




HOOORAY!!! Happy New Year!!!


Yeee!!!!

Since it is the new year, I better make a few resolutions! Let's see if I can stick to them all year!!
1) Serve my husband everyday and always put his wants and needs before my own
2) Read my scriptures for 30 minutes EVERY SINGLE DAY!
3) Write Nelson's little brother Caleb every week(he's on a mission in Guatemala)
4) Get straight A's next semester
5) Not be afraid to share the gospel!!
6) Be more mindful of those around me, be more Christlike in serving.








3 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I didn't even know that you had a blog! I am so excited! Your party looks like it was so much fun and we are really sad that we missed it but I think that I will see you guys tonight! Sophia and Owen keep asking for their Aunt Katie!

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh I miss my guy buddies from highschool! JC, Craig, Nelson! Funny boys! --Congrats on getting married,..Katie and you are adorable together! Glad I stumbled across your blog! Happy New Years!

Erin said...

Katie I just love you! Good luck with your goals!