ahhh!!!!!! so excited for you guys!! what a lucky little one he/she will be to come to such wonderful parents!! how far along are you??? update quick and give me details!!! how are you feeling?? have you been sick??!! congrats congrats congrats!! love it!
That is such wonderful news! You two are absolutely going to love it! We hope all is going well! We would love to hear how everything is going for you! Let us know! Love you guys! Congrats!
Congrats you guys!! i'm soo excited for u!! it's funny me and j were just thinking about the new years party and now we know why nelson was rubbing your belly!! How exciting!! I'm so gald you have a blog too!!
11 comments:
Yeah Katie! That's awesome!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for your little family!
Congradulations!!! We are so excited!!!
Congrats!!! I for some reason wondered if you were pregnant when I saw you Sunday ... some sort of glow!!! :) We are happy for you guys!
Yea! Katie, I'm so happy for the both of you. Congratulations!!!
Yeah! I am so happy for you! How far along are you? Can't wait to meet the bundle of joy!
ahhh!!!!!! so excited for you guys!! what a lucky little one he/she will be to come to such wonderful parents!! how far along are you??? update quick and give me details!!! how are you feeling?? have you been sick??!! congrats congrats congrats!! love it!
That is such wonderful news! You two are absolutely going to love it! We hope all is going well! We would love to hear how everything is going for you! Let us know!
Love you guys! Congrats!
YAY!!! We're baby buddies, how fun. Do you know your due date yet? I'm really happy for you. Tell Nelson Congrats too!
Congrats Katie & Nelson! How exciting!!!
Congrats you guys!! i'm soo excited for u!! it's funny me and j were just thinking about the new years party and now we know why nelson was rubbing your belly!! How exciting!! I'm so gald you have a blog too!!
Post a Comment