When we were little kids, I just loved being with Rick. Looking back, I'm grateful he was so sweet to his annoying little sister. :) He is one of the funniest people I know...every time our family gets together my mom ends up crying from laughing so hard! He is also super super smart. He was valedictorian of his high school class, scored some amazing number on his ACT, and already has his Master's Degree. He is also so good at making those around him feel special. He's awesome!!
Isn't this picture adorable??
I love this picture because it brings one of my favorite memories to life. When I was just little, I used to ask Rick if he would read Winnie the Pooh to me. We had two thick books and I remember being in pure bliss snuggled up with my big brother while he read to me. I remember feeling absolutely special because he let me sit on his bed while we read. What a sweet brother!!
Me with my two older brothers on my wedding day. We were all trying to be the same height....Carl is bending down big time and Rick is on his tippy toes! And I'm thinking, "Ow! Someone is pulling on my veil!" :)I'm so blessed to have two big brothers!

I love you lots Rick! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Thanks for always being such a good brother to me!

2 comments:
I always wondered why you had that look on your face, now I know!
yah!!!! you will love blogging katie!! seriously... its so fun to keep up with everyone this way.. and have someone to put all your pictures.. i have a feeling (going off of myspace) that you are a picture freak like me! so glad we can keep up this way too! its so cute.. love all your pictures, you are gorgeous! wish we could have seen you guys on new years.. we were planning on it until about 2 hours before we were suppose to come.. and we had car problems and were in pocatello getting it fixed... and it took longer than we thought so by the time we got back to idaho falls to get ready and change it was way too late to drive back to blackfoot. long explanation.. but we felt awful. and it looks like we really missed out!! we really need to see you guys
Post a Comment