
When we woke up on Valentine's morning, Nelson told me he had a big surprise and that I had to wait in our bedroom with the door shut. He finally yelled at me to come out and this is what I saw....
What could it be?? Nelson was beaming with excitement waiting for me to open my gift. What a cutie! My gift is a...
How adorable is that?? The car seat has a matching stroller so I can take our baby on lots of walks...I can't wait! Ok, but the funny part is that we don't know if we're having a boy or a girl yet. It looks like someone wants a girl...hahaha!! When I opened the pink car seat I kept thinking, "Does Nelson know something I don't?? That's impossible!!" I CANNOT wait until we find out what our baby is! I guess if it's a boy we'll have to buy a new cover for our car seat! :)
Nelson got me tulips too...don't I have the best husby ever??
I got Nelson some sweet new kicks, chocolate, and The Count of Monte Cristo. We both like to read and he's already almost done with the whole book!
We are huge dorks and like to pretend we have a baby in our car seat already!! I cannot wait to hold our baby and cuddle and love them sooooo much!!
Nelson has been keeping sooo busy with Architecture school. He is very talented!! I'm continually amazed at the projects, models and drawings he produces.
My mom and her husband Doc came to visit us today!! We love having vistors! :) They just moved to Boulder, Montana, which is by Helena. Now they are only an hour and a half away! I'm so happy that my mom is closer to me...especially now that I'm pregnant! We had a yummy lunch today and then walked down Main Street. It was super fun to go into all the unique shops and browse through the various boutiques! It's really awesome to live in Bozeman because of the huge mountains surrounding the valley. It's beautiful here year-round. The people are really nice and so willing to support local businesses. I'm grateful we have the opportunity to live here while Nelson is in Architecture school. Bozeman was even voted best place to retire by US News!

Tommarow I'll enter my 13th week of pregnancy...and the second trimenster!! Our baby is almost 3 inches long and my uterus is humongo! I'm starting to get a little belly now! Yay! I don't look pregnant though...just like I ate too much for dinner! My jeans are feeling tight so I just wrap a rubber band around the button, through the loop, and around the button again! Presto! My regular jeans can now expand two inches longer! I'm hoping that I never have to buy maternity pants(ick!) but can just wear my low-ridders!! Hahaha! I'm soo happy to be prego and am feeling so good! I can't wait until our baby arrives!!
8 comments:
Katie you guys are so so cute! I didn't know your Mom moved to Montana! Wow! Glad you are feeling good :)Take Care!
Hey Katie! So you don't have to buy prego pants. My friend Shannon gave me these cool things that she used when she was pregnant. They like spandex type things that go over the top of your pants and so you wear your pants unbuttoned and wear those over them and it just looks like a long undershirt :) I don't know where she got them. My mom saw some at old navy once. So yea. :) I'm glad all is well!
That is hilarious that Nelson bought you a girly carseat, how fun. As for maternity pants, I do the same thing that Heather mentioned. Mine is called a bella band and I bought it online. Well worth the money!
Well hopefully it's a GIRL...cause dang... that car seat is SOOOOO CUTE! Hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations Katie!
I know I'm a little late, but I hope all is going well. I guess I'm the odd one out. I loved my prego pants, they were much more comfortable than my regular pants were (But I also gained a ton of weight after my 7th month so.... :0)
Anyway, I hope all goes well. Take care!
-Trisha Permann Tigert
It is so exciting to start buying and getting baby things. It can get hard to control the urges to buy everything cute thing you find.
Hope you continue to feel well.
It is amazing how long you can get by wearing your normal clothes. I got away with a lot for a long time, but this last month I am pushing it a bit. Who wants to buy maternity clothes when you only have a month left?? Not me! :)
Katie, I think there is something in the Polson blood that makes them such good Daddies! (I know Nelson isn't technically a Polson!) Very cute carseat and beautiful tulips! We hope all is going well and we are really excited to find out what you guys are having so keep us all posted!
Katie your blog is adorable! I remember how excited we were to be first time parents, it's an experience you will never forget!! Derrick and I also have a blog so email me to jesroc777@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Hope all is going well!!
Post a Comment