Last week was SPRING BREAK!!! It was wonderful to go home to Idaho and spend time with our family and friends! Tuesday afternoon Nelson, my sissy-in-law Tara and her husband Jarom headed down to Salt Lake City for a
JAZZ GAME!! The Jazz played the Wizards...who are pretty bad so the game wasn't too exciting. But it was still super fun to go!! Plus we met up with our friends JC and Hayley and Jeremy and Kate!

Nelson and me outside of the Energy Solutions Center!

The whole gang...GO JAZZ!! Nelson and I noticed that the three couples are all different sizes: we're tall, Kate and Jeremy are medium, and JC and Hayley are small!! ;)

Ahhhh....the bros reunited!

Sweet jumps! These guys have been friends since childhood.

The wifey's jumping...haha!

After the game we decided to go to Wendy's for a late-night snack. They forgot to give us our fries..and Jarom wasn't having that!! Here he is walking through the drive-thru line!!! Nelson, Tara and I were laughing SO hard in the car!! The people in the car in front of him kept looking behind them...they probably thought he was homeless!
Then we went to our hotel...the Hilton!!

It was just mini vacation but much needed for us!

Nelson and I relaxing in our hotel room!
The next day we went shopping...and believe me...the shopping in Montana is depressing so it was extra fun to shop in Salt Lake!!

Hello?? Isn't this hamburger phone AWESOME?!? :)

My hubby lounging on his royal couch...

Later that day we went to the IMAX theater and watched "Under the Sea" in 3D!!!!
Ok, I'm not going to lie...
IT WAS AWESOME!!! I kept reaching my hands out in front of me...it was so real! At the end, these adorable seals gave us kisses on our foreheads! It was soo cute! I would definitely reccommend going!

Nelson and I modeling our awesome 3D glasses...too bad they don't let you keep them!

Tara and Jarom with their glasses! Cute!
We're back home now...back to school and work. The weather was super nice in Utah while we were there and Monday morning we woke up to TONS of snow back in Montana!! Ohhh I hope spring comes soon! I'm grateful for Spring Break and all the fun we had! :)
3 comments:
ohh you look like your having so much fun! hows everything going...
I know it has been snowing here the past couple of days and I can't wait till spring either! Last weeks was so nice and me and the babes were outside everyday playing and now we are stuck inside again! Yuck! Your vaca. looked like it was a blast!
You look so cute pregnant! I wish I looked like you at 17 weeks.
Anyway, I sent you an invite to our blog and I just wanted to be sure you got it. Let me know if you didn't! Take care!
Trisha
solm16@yahoo.com
Post a Comment