Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Out with the pink, in with the new!

I know many of you have been concerned about our cute baby boy chilling in a pink carseat.....
Put your fears to rest! We got a new travel system!!

Yay!! I'm sooo excited about the cuteness!!

I just cannot wait to take our sweet baby boy for stroller rides!


My dad came to visit and helped us pick out the best carseat!



Since we don't have our baby yet, we've been practicing with this bear....haha! I've also been pushing the stroller around our apartment! I know we are SUCH big dorks but we cannot wait for our baby boy to get here!!



We can't wait for August 30th!



Here I am at the end of the 21st week



22 weeks along!!




Yay!! I wake up every morning and check out my belly...it's growing every day!!


Nelson has been working sooo hard lately. Instead of giving you final tests at the end of the semester, they assign 50 million drawings, paintings, and models in the Architecture program. I admire how hard of a worker Nelson is...I just have the best hubby in the world!

Nelson spends hours and hours on each project!



Here's a picture of a building Nelson designed and built for Main Street in Bozeman! The building comes out and the side comes off so you can view all three floors. It is so intricate!


The entire model of Main St.



Nelson painting one of his projects.



A drawing


Nelson designed this building too! Isn't he so talented??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute set up, the color scheme will go better with your arrival in August ;)
You are just about the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! You two seem like such a cute couple and your little boy is lucky to have you!
I love your blog!

Stephani Polson said...

I love your stroller! One of my very favorite things to do is load up our little man in his stroller and go for walks with my boys! It's so much fun! Nelson's school stuff is so interesting to see!

Samantha Polson said...

A much better carseat! Cute belly by the way! I remember when I was prego with Aydan....I wanted to "show" sooo bad...and it seemed like it took a long time! Now with the baby I got cookin' right now, I'm afraid I'll be looking into those bigger clothes a lot sooner!! Isn't being pregnant awesome! Nice work Nelson!

Tari said...

I have the same stroller set for my son, just in a lighter green plaid! It is so awesome. We love having it, and I know you'll love it even more once the baby arrives. Seriously! One of our favorite tricks is when the carseat is in the stroller facing backwards, the canopy to the stroller can close over the canopy to the carseat creating a little cave for baby. It's come in handy several times during surprise wind and rain storms! Needless to say, good choice!

Shelley said...

I heard Nelson married a beautiful girl! ;) Lucky boy! ;) Your tiny little bump is adorable. Tell Nelson I said Hey. It's been way too long since I've seen some of my highschool guy friends. --Those models are SOOOO time consuming. I graduated in Interior Design and I had to do a bjillion of those models too. I'd bet with "Man Fingers" it's even harder!?! Gag! -Best of luck Nelson! :)