May 11th is my big brother CARL'S Birthday!!! YEEE!!!! Happy Birthday Carl! He turned the big 23! I just love Carl~he is probably one of the funniest people I know! He was born on Mother's Day in 1986...how sweet is that?! We are just two years apart so growing up was a blast with him. My mom has recorded all of our first complete sentences when we were just babies. Guess what mine was? "No Carl, MINE!" Haha! Truly I absolutely loved playing with my big brother. As we grew older, he didn't like playing with me, so when he allowed me to play it was such a treat. I remember getting so excited when he was playing with his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and he would let me play along since I had the April doll. Being the only girl with two older brothers, I quickly became the bossy little sister and I'm grateful Carl always put up with me. When we first got our trampoline, I choreographed an entire rountine and Carl and I performed it for our family. I have so many wonderful memories with my big bro. I'm so thankful for him!!
Carl has the best personality in the world! He has a way of brighten any room he steps into and his bluntness is just hilarious! He has such a wonderful testimony of Jesus Christ. I look up to him so much. He is so knowledgable about the gospel. I'm so blessed to be his little sister!
My oldest brother, Derek, my mom, Carl, and me when Carl came home from his mission in Veracruz, Mexico. Did I mention that Carl is super tall and skinny? And very handsome too!!


2 comments:
We love Carl too!! =)
Hey Katie!
Tell Carl I said Hello and Happy Birthday. You look so cute pregnant, and I hope all goes well.
Take care -Trisha
Post a Comment