Wowee!!! The title of this post really ages me doesn't it?? I mean, only
old people say things like that right?! Ashton turned ONE MONTH OLD on September 24th!! YEEE!!!! Don't worry, we celebrated. Seriously, though, I can't believe our little boy is already a month old! I wish the months I was pregnant would've gone this fast! :)
Ashton is already starting to get a little personality. We just love him soooo incredibly much! What a blessing he is in our lives. Since he is awake more often during the day, he will do fun things like stand up on our legs for a couple of seconds and make eye contact. We have a picture of Christ above our couch and he LOVES to look up at that picture. Nelson always asks him, "Do you know him?"
Ashton is starting to smile at us, what a joy!! He usually will flash a couple of grins after a big meal. Sometimes those little smiles are tender mercies from Heavenly Father. For intance, at 3 am when I am soo tired Ashton will grin at me and my heart just swells up with an overwhelming love for him. I feel some relief from the exhaustion and it all becomes worth it. What an amazing feeling it is to be a mother. I love our little boy SOOOO much! He is just the cutest thing to hit planet Earth!

Ashton Jay Arave!

Ashton's grandparents day gift to his loving grandparents!

Doesn't he look like such a big boy?! He's already growing up too fast!

Ashton and mommy had a little photo session one afternoon!

Cute feet!

Our handsome boy!

This is the picture that I think he looks like his Grandpa Tom!! I have seen this expression on his face before!

Ahhh!! Big yawn!

Beautiful baby

Tummy time!

Love you Ashton!

Just relaxin'!

I just love him soooo much!

Sleeping so sweetly!

Taking a nap on daddy

LOVE this onesie: My Dad is RAD!!

Hi buddy!

Ashton's birthday shout-out to his Uncle Caleb who is on a mission in Guatemala!

Family photo!

Ashton's very first bottle feeding! He drank all 4 oz!!

Our little guy weighs 9 pounds now!!

Precious little smile!! Aren't those dimples adorable?!

Cuddling with daddy

Exploring!

More tummy time!

Ashton holding on tight to his rattle!!
5 comments:
I love all the cute pictures. Isn't it amazing all the cute things that they do and you don't want to miss a single thing... It only gets better from here- not easier but better!
LOVE all of the pictures! Wow 9 lbs. he is growing fast!!!
That month went fast! Hold on tight cause it doesn't slow down! Ashton is such a beautiful baby! When are you guys coming home next? We want to see you and your cute little guy!
I look into his eyes and wonder what he is thinking. He looks so wise in the pictures when his eyes are open and so precious when he is sleeping.
Time sure does go by fast, and you didn't sound old with your title! Thankfully with additional babies the pregnancy part goes by a lot faster. Keep enjoying Ashton!
Post a Comment