I was looking at some baby pictures today...and I think our little Ashton looks JUST like his daddy!! What do you think?

This is me, Katie, when I was just a newbie! Holy chubby cheeks! :)

This is baby Nelson! What a cute boy!

And here's our lil Ash! I don't think he looks anything like me, but identical twin to baby Nelson! :) What a lucky little boy, I just know he'll grow up to be handsome just like his daddy!
3 comments:
That's a tough one! I see both of you in him! You're right though...he sure is handsome! Hope to see you guys soon!
I think he looks like Nelson! But he is cute too so he must take after you!!
I would have to say that he looks a little bit more like Nelson, but he looks like both of your baby pics. He's too cute! What a cute little fam you have started!
Post a Comment