Monday, October 19, 2009

Our adorable Ashton SMILING!!

Ashton is 8 weeks old today!! He is getting sooo big!! It really is bittersweet. It's so fun to see him grow, but I'm really sad about retiring some of his newborn clothes! Ashton is such a joy in our lives and makes us smile and laugh ALL day long (and sometimes into the night!) :)

Ashton is at such a fun age right now and we love interacting with him. He mimics our facial expressions. He will smile at us, open his mouth in a big O, and stick out his tongue...super cute! We sure love our little boy!

Here's a video I took today of Ashton showing off his cute smile! Enjoy!!

9 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him again!

Heather Sellers said...

That was a super cute video! You are such a great mom!! :) I love how we have our baby voices, yours is much cuter then mine, haha. Love it! He is adorable!

Rowbury Adventures said...

he is just SO handsome, I loved that little video of him!

Kate Call said...

oh how sweet! i bet you just can't get enough of him. i can totally see both of you in him.. but SO much of nelson. its been too long ... we MUST see you guys soon.. over the holidays for sure, deal?!!

Stephani Polson said...

He's adorable! We are still waiting to meet your little man! (Hint, hint!) Let us know if you are coming home for Thanksgiving! We would love to see you guys and I'm sure Ky will love to see Ashton!

The Turnarounds said...

What a handsome little boy he is. He sure does look like a little Arave too. Glad to see everyone is doing so well. :)

Stephani Polson said...

When Kylar woke up from his nap I showed him the cute video of Ashton and he loved it! He smiled and laughed the whole time. When it was over, he looked at me and said "Shhh, seeping." Anytime he sees a baby he thinks they are sleeping! It was funny!

Hay and J said...

Thats pretty cute! Does he have a dimple? He looks like Nelson!

Kasi Lee said...

Katie, he is so cute! What a great little smile!