
Ahhh...what a wonderful Sabbath day it has been. Today I feel the need to write a little about an amazing website. I feel soo blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I want to share the joy and pure happiness that has come into my life because of the gospel with each reader of this post.
The website I would like to share is
mormon.org.
You know you want to click....do it! Explore! Ask questions! Seek knowledge!
I have a testimony of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that he lives. What a wonderful feeling! I also know that Joseph Smith restored the true church onto the earth in these latter days. I'm so thankful for a living prophet who leads and guides us today. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. He is all-knowing and all-powerful, yet also loves each of us unconditionally. He has created a plan, a plan of happiness. My favorite scripture is Mosiah 2:41. It reads: "And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual, and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of neverending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true, for the Lord God hath spoken it."
I am a convert to the church and was baptized when I was 14 years old. What an amazing blessing the gospel has been in my life. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to be married to such a wonderful man in a temple of God, where we were sealed together. I am so grateful that Ashton is also sealed to us. I am soo happy! Though I have trials, and make many mistakes, the power of Atonement allows me to become whole again. My happiness is achieved because of the blessings of the gospel.
I hope you felt a little warm, fuzzy feeling inside as you read the words above. I know I felt it as I typed! My testimony is sure because of the power of the Holy Ghost. I can feel its sweet presence when I pray, when I serve, when I read the scriptures, when I wonder at the miracle of our son. My heart is full, I just have a deep desire to share my happiness! If you have any questions about the church, please don't hesitate to ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment