While we were home in Idaho for Spring Break, we decided to run to Sears really fast and get some pictures of Ashton and Ava.

Aren't they the cutest cousins in the world??







We had a couple of nice days here in Bozeman so Ashton and I went out on stroller rides! He is such an inquisitive child and is so interested in all that is around him. Everyone always comments on how alert and interested Ashton is in his surroundings. We went for a stroller ride during Ashton's second naptime, but he only slept for about 10 minutes! He was too engrossed in the scenery!

Ready to go Mom!
I'm going to warn you now....this is a super-dee-duper long post! I can't help that I'm completely obsessed with our little boy!! :)

Like this face, for instance! Isn't that the cutest lil crooked grin??

Ashton decided he wanted to style his hair like a missionary. What do you think? :)
Nelson had midterms right before Spring Break so he was very busy working on models and designing.

Pretty neat!!
The most exciting part of Spring Break was.........

finally meeting Grandpa Tom and Grandma Pat!!! What a wonderful time! Ashton is so blessed to have such amazing grandparents.

We were finally able to do a four-generation picture now that Tom is home!

All the Arave men! Caleb, Dale, Rhett, Nelson, Ashton and Tom!

Ashton just loves Great-Grandma Arave!

Tara (my sissy-in-law) and I with our babes!!

My TWINS!! How handsome are they?? I just love these two more than anything!!!

Family pic!

Ashton playing games with Grandpa Brad!

We decided to let Ashton drive us back to Montana! ;)

We made it home in time to see BYU play! Ashton is your biggest fan BYU!!

Cute little BYU feet! Too bad they lost! :(

While we were home in Idaho, Pat found some of Nelson's old clothes! We have been having a blast dressing Ashton up! I cannot wait until these boots fit!!

Our smiley boy!

That is the biggest paper mache horse ever! Giddy up!

This shirt was Nelson's when he was a baby!! Back in style!!

Ashton is turning into such a tease! He loves to make us laugh! Lately he has been spraying us with food and then....

laughing at us covered in green goop!!

Ashton LOVES bathtime! He will splash the water with his hands over and over!!

Sweet boy bundled up in his robe!

Ashton is getting soo close to crawling! He really is ready to skip the whole crawling stage and get straight to his feet, as this picture displays!! What a funny boy!

The CUTEST boy on the planet!! We're so glad he belongs to us!
5 comments:
Adorable pics of Ashton and Ava! That's neat that the cousins are so close in age! Lifelong buddies! That 4 generation pic will really be extra special one day! You've got a cute little guy! It was great to see you guys! Let us know when you are around and we will get together! Tell Nelson good luck with the rest of this semester!
Aww he is so cute! Loved reading the post!
He's getting so big! Isn't it awful how fast they grow? It's like you should never blink, just so you can take every second in!!
Katie,
You have the cutest little family EVER! I love looking at your pictures. Ashton is getting so big, you're going to have your hands full ;) I'm glad you are doing so well!
How fun! Don't you love dressing your little guy in his Daddy's old clothes? I love it. :)
So good to see you yesterday! We will have to catch up at church.
Post a Comment