What a fun couple of weeks it has been!! Ashton's skills have sky-rocketed developmentally. We are just proud parents! I think it is important to not compare babies, or children for that matter, to each other. We all develop and grow at different paces and in different aspects. We are so amazed at the progress our little guy has made recently!
Ashton is officially SCOOTING!! He gets very excited about plastic bags, my breakable music box, cell phones and remotes. Why do babies love these items?? He can really get going! He is never quite as excited to scoot to a boring toy. Ash's true passion, however, is walking! No, not on his own. He would walk around the house all day if someone would hold his hands and help him! He inevitably squeals every time he starts walking! Our entire upstairs is connected, so Ashton will make about 10 laps a day until Mommy and Daddy's backs are sore from hunching over!
Ashton also recently discovered how to properly use his sippy cup!! Yay!! He loves it when we cheer for him, and sometimes he gets so excited he just keeps sucking and sucking and then opens his mouth and lets the water run out! Haha! He is soo darn cute!
Our little boy brings so much joy into our home! I just love his sweet giggles! No one can make him laugh as hard as Nelson does. He is such a lovable baby and will give me kisses on the cheek and mouth. When I say, "Oh! Thank you for that kiss!" he tilts his head back and squeals with delight. What a blessing it is to be his parents!!
My mom and her husband Doc came to visit us in Bozeman! We just looove having visitors!
Ashton is officially SCOOTING!! He gets very excited about plastic bags, my breakable music box, cell phones and remotes. Why do babies love these items?? He can really get going! He is never quite as excited to scoot to a boring toy. Ash's true passion, however, is walking! No, not on his own. He would walk around the house all day if someone would hold his hands and help him! He inevitably squeals every time he starts walking! Our entire upstairs is connected, so Ashton will make about 10 laps a day until Mommy and Daddy's backs are sore from hunching over!
Ashton also recently discovered how to properly use his sippy cup!! Yay!! He loves it when we cheer for him, and sometimes he gets so excited he just keeps sucking and sucking and then opens his mouth and lets the water run out! Haha! He is soo darn cute!
Our little boy brings so much joy into our home! I just love his sweet giggles! No one can make him laugh as hard as Nelson does. He is such a lovable baby and will give me kisses on the cheek and mouth. When I say, "Oh! Thank you for that kiss!" he tilts his head back and squeals with delight. What a blessing it is to be his parents!!
My mom and her husband Doc came to visit us in Bozeman! We just looove having visitors!
Ashton's daddy is SUCH a tease! Anyone who really knows him can attest to this! I usually whine when Nelson teases me, so he is happy to tease little Ashton, who thinks his daddy is hilarious!!
No matter where we lay Ashton down, when he wakes up from his naps, his little head is pressed into a corner!! I remember when we received those duckie pajamas as a gift, Ashton was just a newborn and I thought, "Wow! These are HUGE! Ashton will never fit into these!" I can't believe how quickly time flies!
Ashton scooted all the way across Mommy and Daddy's bedroom to get to this sucker! Good thing he doesn't know there is a yummy treat inside that wrapper! He was content with his new toy just as it was!
7 comments:
What a little cutie you have on your hands! He seems like such a happy little guy and that makes it so much more fun. By the way, you are SUCH a cute mom!!!! It really is the best job in the world!
Very cute! I love how much they change just why so fast.
He's soooo cute! Just wait another couple of weeks he'll be in full crawl!! Time to hide some more stuff!! I love the pic where he's playing peek-a-boo and the one where it looks like he's doing a push-up! Traceon has/had (he grew out of them already) the same dinosaur jams!!
The picture of you and Ashton is cute! He is getting so big! I haven't even seen that precious boy! We should all go to the fair this year! I love it!
Your Ashton is such a miniature of his Daddy! You guys are an adorable little family! I can't believe that Ashton is old enough to be scooting around! CrAzY!
What a handsome little guy! He is just too cute and growing up so quickly!
What a cutie! Josh loves to do the same thing with the pants on their head--he's done it with both little ones. Aren't husbands fun?!
Post a Comment