Ashton took his first official steps on September 6, 2010!!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!! We are so proud of our little guy! He is truly the light of our home! We love him sooooo much! Enjoy watching our little guy on the MOVE!
In this next video Ashton is showing off a couple of tricks! He has been able to do most of those tricks for a long time now. He is especially good at giving kisses. The other night I was talking to my dad on the phone and I told Ashton to say bye-bye. Ashton leaned forward and planted a wet one right on the phone! Haha! It was the cutest! :)
In this next video Ashton is showing off a couple of tricks! He has been able to do most of those tricks for a long time now. He is especially good at giving kisses. The other night I was talking to my dad on the phone and I told Ashton to say bye-bye. Ashton leaned forward and planted a wet one right on the phone! Haha! It was the cutest! :)
3 comments:
oh i love his little tricks! he's a cutie. =) it was fun to see him walk on sunday! he's gettin' good!
Way to go Ashton! Now that he's walking you two better hold on to your hats! Such a cutie! And his little tricks are cute!
YAY!! You must be one proud mama..
Post a Comment