We just came home from a long week without each other....oh man it was rough!! Nelson had to go to San Fransisco for architecture school and Ashton and I went home to Idaho so we wouldn't have to be by ourselves. It was one of the loooooongest weeks of my life...I sure do love my husby!! I'll blog more about our adventures later.
While at home, I convinced my sister-in-law to start a blog! Yippee!! I know many of you who read my blog would want to know so here is her link:
thelittlebirdsnest.blogspot.com
I'll blog about our week later! :)
While at home, I convinced my sister-in-law to start a blog! Yippee!! I know many of you who read my blog would want to know so here is her link:
thelittlebirdsnest.blogspot.com
I'll blog about our week later! :)
1 comment:
It's about time Tara started a blog! Way to be a good influence Katie! :)
Post a Comment