Saturday, April 9, 2011

OUTSIDE!!!!

 As I have mentioned before, Ashton LOVES going outside!! Regardless of the weather, he will beg me everyday to take him outside!!

In all honesty, we are quite relived Ashton enjoys being outdoors. When he was a baby, he would always pull out his famous "outside face" whenever he was exposed to the elements. :)

Baby Ashton's OUTSIDE FACE!!!!


Ashton loves the snow!
Playing outside with Daddy after church!!

Mommy and Ash!


We love living on campus because there are playgrounds and swing sets GALORE! It is wonderful not to have to drive Ashton to a park. Instead, we just walk right out our front door!

It was FREEZING cold this day, and Ashton still cried when I told him it was time to go inside.
And this, my friends, is what I call HOPE!!!!!!! Please come soon spring! :)

4 comments:

5 Little Moberlys said...

Awwww! I miss you guys! Ashton is SO cute!!! LOVE the pictures!!!

Cami Jo said...

Cute Photos!! I love Ashton's scarf!

{Trulie Scrumptious} said...

yes spring needs to hurry up and get here! He is SO adorable... (you are gorgeous as well)
My sis and I just started a new blog and would LOVE if you became our newest blog friend and follower!
trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
hope to see you soon
(this is rozalynn by the way )

Stephani Polson said...

Cute pics of your little Ashton! That's awesome that you have the playgrounds so close by! I love his "outside face" that he used to make too!