Monday, May 30, 2011

You HAVE to see this!!!!!!!

This is how we informed our family of Ashton's BIG news:


Inspiration from howdoesshe.com :)

 
We are ECSTATIC and so so so HAPPY!!!! Yeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDD: Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!

20 comments:

Heather Sellers said...

Oh my goodness congrats!! How exciting!!!

Jacob & Angie said...

yay!!!!! Congrats you three :) That's great news!

Cheri and David said...

I'm so happy for you! Ashton is going to be an AWESOME big brother! We'll have newborns together!

casidyandbrinton said...

Congrats Katie!!! :)

Shelley said...

Awwww! This melts my heart a little. I'm so glad you liked the idea of spilling the beans. And the biggest congratulations to you guys on baby #2. You have the cutest little family. :)

Spunky Junky said...

hahaha. this is awesome! Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you :))))))))


xoxo
halz

The Clarks said...

wow!!! how fun!! congrats you guys! and christmas eve - so fun! =) hope you are feeling alright!

Gillaire said...

Hey Katie!
Congrats to you all!!! I can't wait to see a new cousin! Be safe and hope to see you all soon!

Kiley said...

YAY!! So excited for you guys! I might have to get in gear and give your big toy back....at the rate I'm going I might get it to you by next March ;)

Vollmer Family said...

Congrats Katie! That is very excited news!!

Hillary Laurence said...

Yay! So happy for you guys! You're such a cute family! Congrats!

Barnwell's said...

Hurray!! So awesome!!

Hay and J said...

Congrats! So excited!!

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Congratulations!! I love December babies! :)

Stephani Polson said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How fun for your family to add another little cutie! You are an awesome mom and this little bundle is coming into a wonderful family! You will LOVE seeing Ashton be a BIG Brother! It's amazing! CONGRATS again! :)
XOXO, the Polson Fam

Samantha Polson said...

Congrats! How fun! If it's a girl...you'll have to name her Eve...ha! ha! Yay...another cute little baby for the Arave family!

Jessica said...

Hooray! That is such a fun announcement. I love it! I hope you are feeling well, and I am super excited to see "its" growth! You guys are great parents.

Tari said...

Congrats! That's great news!

The Richards said...

Congrats to you, Katie! So exciting! Baby news is great news! :)

Trisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have the cutest family!